Nirvana Funeral Services
End-to-End Bereavement Services
Nirvana Life Plan provides end-to-end bereavement services that cover initial consultancy, transportation from home/hospital to wake location, documentation arrangements (death reporting, death certificate, etc), funeral wake ceremony, cremation (if applicable), transportation of hearse to final resting home. With more than 30 years of experience in the bereavement industry, the funeral packages offered by Nirvana are comprehensive for all religious beliefs. All products/services come with legally binding detailed listing with transparent prices.
What is covered in Nirvana Funeral Services
We will provide you with an in-depth consultation on all your bereavement services needs and provide you with all the information you need to make an informed decision. All Nirvana Life Plan packages come with an itemized listing that covers all the products & services included in each package. We will also run through a checklist to ensure that all areas are covered.
Nirvana provides a 24-Hour Careline that gives you the assurance that someone will be able to provide you with assistance at your times of need. In the event of demise, you will be able to immediately make a phone call for urgent attention. This gives you peace of mind knowing that a reliable company will be able to provide you assistance.
Embalmment Handling & Encoffinment Service
The services cover death reporting and obtaining burial clearance or permit – which is not something you would want to do when the uneventful happens. The Nirvana team will also secure the release of the deceased and provide decedent care (embalming, dry ice, and make-up). The casket is provided for both burial and cremation. For cremation, it will include cremation, retrieval of ashes, and urn.
The preparation of the memorial ceremony will be fully covered. For funeral wake at home, the use of canopy, hanging fans, light, table with table cloth, plastic chairs will be provided. Direction placards and lanterns will also be provided to guide those who are paying last respects to the funeral wake at home. For the funeral wake at the Nirvana Memorial Parlour (Funeral Parlour), all the necessary furniture will be provided. Included is the use of the altar, tabletop floral decor, casket top floral tribute, use o condolences box, and memorial record book.
Coordination of Funeral Service
To ensure the smooth flow of the funeral service, there will be a professional consultation and support team to assist you throughout the funeral service. Provided will also be wake service worker (number and time will be listed in the contract), prayers (for Buddhis and Taoist, and total nights to be listed in the contract), offerings for the deceased, joss stick, and prayer materials (as required), handcrafted paper models with decorative lights, confectionery gifts, drinking water and peanuts. Each of the above-mentioned items will be listed in full detail (including quantity, type, and total where required) in the contract and is legally binding for full transparency and disclosure.
Funeral Procession Service
Finally, for the funeral procession service, the team will run through the day’s itinerary with the family members and coordinate the ceremony that leads towards the sealing of the casket. Provided will be the funeral day offering to the deceased, a service team for the funeral procession, and the use of a hearse. Additional services are included for different packages – so if you don’t see what you have in mind, let us know and we will clarify the details for you. Alternatively, check out the various packages listed below for full package details.
Nirvana Funeral Packages
If you already have a rough idea of the requirements, we are able to provide you with consultancy on which package will suit your requirements. Simply contact us and we will get in touch. However, if you are keen to explore on your own prior to reaching out, we have provided all the information you need at the below links.
Funeral Service for Buddhist / Taoist Faith
Funeral Service for Christian / Catholic Faith
Funeral Service for Soka Gakkai Faith / No-Religion (Free-Thinker)
Planning Ahead with Nirvana Funeral Service Packages and Its Benefits:
- Whatever your religious affiliation, Nirvana has the right expertise and experience to advise and manage it for you. Available for Buddhist, Taoist, Christian, Catholic & Atheist (Free Thinker or Non-Religious)
- Comprehensive and complete funeral wake and ceremony service. Leaving you with peace of mind and space to grieve and be with your family.
- Can be tailored for different cultures, tradition and religious rites as preferred – speak to our Funeral Director for assistance. Being in the business for a few decades, Nirvana is equipped with experience in managing your requirements.
- Handled by professionals – a Nirvana support team will be available for you to consult and seek advice from if you need clarification on any of the funeral service ceremony. The team is experienced in managing the funeral service of all faiths – so you can be assured that everything will be in good hands.
- Transparent and fixed prices – Be assured that the prices are transparent and are not hiked up by any third party. You will be making payment directly to Nirvana itself and all contracts you sign are legally binding.
- Hedge against inflation and future price hikes – Buying today means securing today’s prices for future use. Lock-in the prices today for savings.
- Choice of Nirvana Memorial Parlour or at home – We understand that the flexibility to choose your location of choice is important. Nirvana funeral service covers both our parlour and also for wake service at home.
- Future planning – For those who want to lock in today’s prices, future planning gives you the opportunity to do so. You can also avail massive savings with “pre-need” prices, which are way much cheaper than “as-need” prices.
- Immediate Use – For those who need to use the package immediately, the prices are as per listed in the brochure.
- 24-Hour Careline that assists you in times of need. You can have peace of mind knowing that there is someone at the end of the line to assist during the difficult times.